Park City Sleigh Rides
NEW TOUR COMING SOON!
you wont be doing a lot of moving so dress warm so you can relax in the sleigh.
- Base layer of long underwear or thermals
- Blankets (most popular)
- Fleece/ warm clothing
- Winter Coat
- Water proof Snow Boots is best
- Winter insulated Hat such as wool or fleece
- Camera- note: We do not recommend large/ expensive Camera’s
- ( dinner ride has gratuitie included!) Cash for gratuities. Your guides will make every effort to see that each of your adventures is enjoyable and successful. Gratuities for guides are appropriate, greatly appreciated and at your discretion, as a gesture of thanks for each activity will likely differ, you’ll want to take some cash on each of the trips. The common practice is to give the gratuity to the guide at the end of the trip. In trips where multiple guides have participated, the gratuity will be split amongst all of them.
Physical Requirements Our primary concern is participant safety. The nature of an outdoor adventure involves some physical exertion and also possible exposure to weather conditions that can fluctuate greatly due to heat, sun, wind, snow ice and or rain. Although we do have experience accommodating persons with a wide range of physical challenges, disabilities, or medical and health conditions, we have found that in some people the fact of age, weight, lack of conditioning, heart or other disease, can create additional hardship that diminishes the suitability or enjoyment of this type of vacation. Please consider these conditions in making your choice of adventures. Please check with your physician prior to your trip if you have any medical or health condition or if you are taking any medications, and then notify us of how we can better help you with these conditions. In general, participants will need to meet the following physical requirements:
- Enough agility to climb on and off the sleigh
- Ability to navigate uneven terrain getting on and of the sleigh
- Age 3 and up.
Our principle objective is for you and your fellow guests to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. If you are concerned about any of these requirements, please call our friendly staff to further discuss which trip is right for you. Our Acknowledgement of Risk Form will more fully describe some of the inherent risks involved in these activities. We look forward to having you join us on the adventure of a lifetime.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELATION POLICIES
For reservation booked 30 days plus there will be a 10% reservation deposit, The remaining balance is due 30 days before the trip and will be automatically charged to the credit card that the reservation deposit was paid with. Reservations made within 30 days of the trip must be paid in full, either by VISA, Master Card, American Express, or Discover, online or over the phone.
Listed prices do not include applicable sales tax, fees or guide gratuities.
Please notify us by phone at (435)657-2008 if you need to cancel or reschedule. Refund amounts vary according to the cancellation time frame. See the following list for details:
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of departure.
- Cancellations prior to 48 hours before departure subject to $10 per person fee.
GRATUITIES our guides will make every effort to see that each of your adventures is enjoyable and successful. Gratuities for guides are appropriate, greatly appreciated and at your discretion, as a gesture of thanks for their professionalism and service. As guides for each activity will likely differ, you’ll want to take some cash on each of the trips. A suggested guideline is 15%. The common practice is to give the gratuity to the guide at the end of the trip. In trips where multiple guides have participated, the gratuity will be split amongst all of them.
Park City Sleigh Rides Tours leave everyday at 5:00-7pm on the hour
Dinner rates include gratuity!
|SLEIGH RIDE||COMING SOON||COMING SOON|
Holiday rates are from Dec15-Jan 5th Please call for rates.